FollyWood!

Haya01B

Registered
Anyone hear about the cops in Follywood Ca. trying to frame a girl for an accident that was their fault. They were caught red handed on their own camera plotting their next move. This is why I have no respect for some of the so called law enforcement. They are no better than a common low life gang. The girl was drunk but not deaf. She was sitting there listening to the whole thing. Now ask yourself would you or anyone else would have believed her story if she had to tell it with no video. The bad apples are falling out of the tree one by one. These kinds of events are nothing new so when you sit back and try and pen crap on Obama. Just sit back and look at the way this country operates on a daily bases. Some good but mostly bad!

Yep. My sister is dating a cop that believes he has the right to speed when he's off duty. He was lighting off illegal fireworks on the forth of July, telling my sister that he had a get out of jail pass because he is a cop.

I have met several good ones. The bad few tarnish public opinion for many.

LAPD has got to be one of the biggest if not the biggest joke in Law Enforcement

What's this got to do with Hayabusa's ????....... :oldcool:

Believe this was Hollywood Florida, not Hollywood California :-)

Right! But I think we better make up some kind of story that will make people think it was in Califorinia. We will just call it our little Walt Disney.:goodidea:

There is no one that is uncorruptable. I'm glad to see this come to light and those held to a position of higher trust get what's coming to them. The system isn't perfect, but it does self-heal eventually.

Yep. My sister is dating a cop that believes he has the right to speed when he's off duty. He was lighting off illegal fireworks on the forth of July, telling my sister that he had a get out of jail pass because he is a cop.

I have met several good ones. The bad few tarnish public opinion for many.

problem is...the good ones don't seek out to expel the bad ones..
They make excuses and help cover up their actions...

So if I commit a crime and you cover it up...you know what happens to us when we get caught right?

When cops do it...they get promoted or reassigned.

Back