Follow Up Pics of wheelie girl

Oopsie.

[agenda]
Well, it's like this. My office is crawling with cruiser guys. Parking lot full of 'em -- execept when it's cold, rainy, windy, dark, Thursday, whatever -- then it's just me.

One of them sez to me: "If you wear a helmet and leathers you're just asking for a crash. Without, you'll be more careful."

No, without and I'll just be more of a mess.
[/agenda]

<!--EDIT|mcoyote
Reason for Edit: None given...|1094581789 -->

Oopsie.

[agenda]
Well, it's like this. My office is crawling with cruiser guys. Parking lot full of 'em -- execept when it's cold, rainy, windy, dark, Thursday, whatever -- then it's just me.

One of them sez to me: "If you wear a helmet and leathers you're just asking for a crash. Without, you'll be more careful."

No, without and I'll just be more of a mess.
[/agenda]
Well, I am more careful since I don't have full leather gear, but I don't use it as an excuse NOT to wear gear. Well, to be more accurate, I am **more apprehensive** rather than more careful. It ain't like I'd throw caution to the wind if I had on leathers. It's hard to say how I'd feel or ride if I had leathers. All I can say for sure is this... The fact that I DON'T have leathers on is CONSTANTLY on my mind when I'm ridin'.
rock.gif

If she'll lick that...I could fall in love...
evil.gif
She ain't lickin' it. If you look, both girls are bitin' their tongues. Gixxie's site has been redone but there used to be more pics of 'er with rash. She apparently sees it as trophies and shows it off as such. I think they are just doin' the nah nah nah naaaaaaaaah nah thing. Fits the mood of what her site USED to be.

I see where yer comin' from tho, bro.
devil.gif

If she'll lick that...I could fall in love...  
evil.gif
She ain't lickin' it. If you look, both girls are bitin' their tongues. Gixxie's site has been redone but there used to be more pics of 'er with rash. She apparently sees it as trophies and shows it off as such. I think they are just doin' the nah nah nah naaaaaaaaah nah thing. Fits the mood of what her site USED to be.

I see where yer comin' from tho, bro.  
devil.gif
Bullet...'Til your last sentence I thought your had missed "STUNNAH'S" point...I still think I'm in love...
evil.gif

evil.gif

Short sleeves, jeans and tennis shoes and a 2-up wheelie?
rock.gif
  How stupid can ya get??
smile.gif
Just a useless FYI on your post photo. That is usually posted as a shark in the wave when it is actually a dolphin!
A fellow snopes reader I presume?
wink.gif
What is "snopes"?
rock.gif
Not sure what that is but as a diver I have been emailed the photo several times and it always states it is a shark. NOT!

rock.gif

That is just sad and stupid.  I hope they both learned their lesson, but I don't think so. She is showing the cuts as a badge of honor in the pics.

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1094653303 -->

rock.gif
How stupid can ya get??
smile.gif
Just a useless FYI on your post photo. That is usually posted as a shark in the wave when it is actually a dolphin!
wink.gif
What is "snopes"?
rock.gif
Not sure what that is but as a diver I have been emailed the photo several times and it always states it is a shark. NOT!
www.snopes.com is a site that lists tons of urban legends, circulated pics/stories, and such and tries to prove or disprove them. They have that photo and a ton more. When they can, they get and post the true story behind the photos that you get in emails and see posted on forums with outlandish stories. You'd be surprosed at some of them that turn out to be true/real.
rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif
  How stupid can ya get??
smile.gif
wink.gif
What is "snopes"?
rock.gif
www.snopes.com is a site that lists tons of urban legends, circulated pics/stories, and such and tries to prove or disprove them. They have that photo and a ton more. When they can, they get and post the true story behind the photos that you get in emails and see posted on forums with outlandish stories. You'd be surprosed at some of them that turn out to be true/real.
rock.gif
Cool! I will check it out.
thumbs-up.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

Found it! That is a coll site, Thanks! The pics give away is the dorsal fin and the long pointy snout.
smile.gif

One of them sez to me: "If you wear a helmet and leathers you're just asking for a crash. Without, you'll be more careful."[/QUOTE]

WTF? Do neural synapses stop working when one boards a cruiser? Amazing!  
wow.gif

All I know is Gixxie practices On closed courses, Rides a Metallic Pink gixxer, Does do stunts, and is sponsored by Micron!!!!  YEah as in they pay her to pimp their sh!t and she gets to ride and pose for a living...  Sorta sounds like the perfect woman....  Just too bad she's blonde, well in the pics anyway, Brunettes definitely get my motor running a little better.  Nothing wrong with blondes though...

Point is, when your trying to do this stuff for a living, you are bound to get a little cavalier about the gear.   But, it does tend to be self correcting...  Hell Even Kyle is stunting ina helmet nowadays...

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1094677377 -->

yeah she is a cutie and wanted to be cool and not wear any leather. welllllllll lesson learned hopefully..

yeah she is a cutie and wanted to be cool and not wear any leather. welllllllll lesson learned hopefully..
Nah, this ain't her first rodeo. She's been rashed pretty bad before. Before her site was redone there were several pics of other rash incidents. I don't think she learned anything new this time.
wink.gif

Back