fitting gsxr gauges to busa loom

streetfighter

Registered
has anybody on the board here put a set of gsxr 1000 gauges on there busa i have seen it in the mags and it can be done i was just wondering how much work is in it and i am going to try do it
so i am looking for help
lc4gs@hotmail.com john

lurk.gif

Never seen it but it is an interesting idea... do you already have the guages or are you still in the conceptual stages?

that's one thing I've always wondered. why didn't suzuki go with digital readouts like the others? man that would have been a sweet upgrade to the 07

a friend of mind back home in ireland has a busa with a k3 rear sub frame set up on it and in the mag streetfighters somone on here might read it its in borders people there have put the gauges on ive seen 4 or 5 bikes done now i am going to call a place on monday that does busa work who have done it to see what is needed cause im building a busa like ghostriders one so i want those gauges on it

i am looking to buy a set if anyone has a set and a rear end of a k3 or k4 subframe set up

OK, so I have read the incredibly long thread here. :cry:

My question is, assuming some re-pinning, can you install 01-03 GSXR gauges on the Gen 1 busa ? Will the fuel & FI lights function correctly ?

The speedometer on my 03 is not registering, I have replaced the speed sensor and tracked connectivity all the way to the gauges with no joy. So if I have to replace the speedo, with this in mind, making up a new set with the GSXR 600/750/1000 gauges would allow me to mount the gear display in the open space.

OK, so I have read the incredibly long thread here. :cry:

My question is, assuming some re-pinning, can you install 01-03 GSXR gauges on the Gen 1 busa ? Will the fuel & FI lights function correctly ?

The speedometer on my 03 is not registering, I have replaced the speed sensor and tracked connectivity all the way to the gauges with no joy. So if I have to replace the speedo, with this in mind, making up a new set with the GSXR 600/750/1000 gauges would allow me to mount the gear display in the open space.

There was a guy on there that did it. The only thing he said was that the low fuel light didn't work but he said if you put a resistor in the gauges.

Back