First time to dc! amazing!

Thanks for the pic's, I need to take the kids there.
If you head out this way, let me know. GMbusa and I can ride up and meet ya or something.
cool.gif

Awesome pics Chemist.
Will do!

DC is a cool city/district. My mom lives in Georgetown next to the French Embassy and well, Georgetown University.

Get there about twice a year, seen all the monuments so many times which gives me a chance to see a lot of the smaller off the beaten path stuff. Restaurants there are as amazing as they are diverse (and ridiculously expensive).

Glad you were able to enjoy the DC attractions...it really is a great place to visit, especially for the kids. Thanks for the pics...never gets old.

NEXT TIME U IN WASH. DC SEND ME A PM I COULD SHOW U AROUND A LITTLE BIT. SO MANY ATTRACTIONS U NEED SEVERAL DAYS. THE PICTURES ARE AWESOME. THANKS FOR SHOWING THE MEMBERS THE CITY
biggrin.gif

I work in DC live in the burbs. I see these monuments everyday (for 15 years) and I am impressed and humbled everytime. The WWII memorial is beautiful!!!!

My wife & I visited D.C. a few years back. The most breathtaking and awesome place is Arlington National Cemetery. The history and signifigance is overwhelming. The other monuments were cool too, but nothing like ANC.

My wife & I visited D.C. a few years back. The most breathtaking and awesome place is Arlington National Cemetery. The history and signifigance is overwhelming. The other monuments were cool too, but nothing like ANC.
Agree 100% there. If you want to be humbled and realize the true price of freedom go to Arlington National Cemetary. It's a big wake up call for those who are sincere about the sacrifices our military has made over time.

Make sure to catch the changing of the guard as well. If you don't welp up even a little bit or at least take a deep breath in relief you're just not American.

Back