Hey ! I got invited to the White House !

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
You are invited to the:
WHITE HOUSE BRIEFING **
Monday, March 22nd
2:00pm - 4:00pm
South Court Auditorium
Eisenhower Executive Office Building, White House
*Entrance at 17th Street and New York Avenue*
(Southwest Entrance to EEOB)

VERY IMPORTANT - Individuals must register by March 18th for their name and security background information to be submitted to the White House for consideration.* Invitations can also be solicited independently through the Office of Public Engagement before March 18th.
NO REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR THIS EVENT AFTER MARCH 18TH.
** Due to capacity limitations, this event is first come, first serve with respect to registration.* Event is hosted, managed and controlled by the White House Office of Public Engagement and is not directly related to the USHCC 2010 Legislative Summit.*

USHCC 2010 Legislative Summit
The USHCC has developed a range of* wonderful events and informational panels that will take place during the* 2010 Legislative Summit.* To view more details, see our online schedule of events.

For more information, visit: 20th Annual Legislative Summit

President Obama and USHCC Chairman, David Lizarraga at the 19th Annual Legislative Summit

Attendees Rave:

"The 2009 USHCC Legislative Summit was an amazing event. The event brought together Hispanic Chambers from across the nation to hear from and meet with the leadership of our nation. It was an informative and interactive experience."

Tisha Tallman
President & CEO
Georgia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce

This email was sent by:
US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
1424 K Street NW, Suite 401
Washington, DC 20005

Only thing is invitation came at 1am on the 19th an hour after time to reg passed

Typical ...
Their Skeered of letting me and my mouth near him.
I'd rip em a new one !

You are invited to the:
WHITE HOUSE BRIEFING **
Monday, March 22nd
2:00pm - 4:00pm
South Court Auditorium
Eisenhower Executive Office Building, White House
*Entrance at 17th Street and New York Avenue*
(Southwest Entrance to EEOB)

VERY IMPORTANT - Individuals must register by March 18th for their name and security background information to be submitted to the White House for consideration.* Invitations can also be solicited independently through the Office of Public Engagement before March 18th.
NO REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR THIS EVENT AFTER MARCH 18TH.
** Due to capacity limitations, this event is first come, first serve with respect to registration.* Event is hosted, managed and controlled by the White House Office of Public Engagement and is not directly related to the USHCC 2010 Legislative Summit.*

USHCC 2010 Legislative Summit
The USHCC has developed a range of* wonderful events and informational panels that will take place during the* 2010 Legislative Summit.* To view more details, see our online schedule of events.

For more information, visit: 20th Annual Legislative Summit

President Obama and USHCC Chairman, David Lizarraga at the 19th Annual Legislative Summit

Attendees Rave:

"The 2009 USHCC Legislative Summit was an amazing event. The event brought together Hispanic Chambers from across the nation to hear from and meet with the leadership of our nation. It was an informative and interactive experience."

Tisha Tallman
President & CEO
Georgia Hispanic Chamber of Commerce

This email was sent by:
US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
1424 K Street NW, Suite 401
Washington, DC 20005

Only thing is invitation came at 1am on the 19th an hour after time to reg passed

Typical ...
Their Skeered of letting me and my mouth near him.
I'd rip em a new one !

Dang, big bro must have seen your back yard vids.:laugh:

Yes that must be it .
They are discriminating agin gun totin busa ryders !
Promise I'll check my weapons at the door !

Last edited:
I really would like to have gone so I could have prefaced my first question as such :

"Due to all the threads regarding you on Hayabusa.org an internationally recognized source of unbiased news I am compelled to ask you...."

:rofl:

Dude, with WH security the way it is, all you have to do is show up and say, "I'm with him", and you're golden. Just make sure you get pics so you can sell them to People and clean up.

After the ss saw the pic of your arms vault, it would be all over!

LOL, blanca, didnt you ever hear about the letters they sending out to criminals asking them to "come claim their prize" they walked into the door and were immediatly arrested (side note: it was a funny as heck show to watch, criminal were idiots)

I figure this is the same kinda letter, going after you "crazy right wingers" ;)

we almost got ya!:rofl:

Nice!!!! I was there past fall oval O and evrything and had some lunch....i should post pics...Have fun, its a cool place....get some presidential M&M's if you can!:thumbsup:

LOL, blanca, didnt you ever hear about the letters they sending out to criminals asking them to "come claim their prize" they walked into the door and were immediatly arrested (side note: it was a funny as heck show to watch, criminal were idiots)

I figure this is the same kinda letter, going after you "crazy right wingers" ;)

we almost got ya!:rofl:

:rofl::thumbsup::rofl:

That was a good one.

I received an invitation to President Bush's second inauguration. Unfortunately I couldn't make it.....have you ever tried to get into DC during a big event???

Back