First time on Track!!! FUNtastic!

neoBusa

Registered
Worst part was riding out there with moderate wheels... Other than that, I never thought one has to be so fit to ride on track... my thighs, wrists, even butt was soar... Plus NO MORE CHICKEN STRIPS!!! hahaha!!! Lean angle on this baby is awesome! Need some new mods though to do better time: need stainless steel lines... Charles I'll be contacting you soon for that group buy!

Also break pads. and just installed my new sneakers! will post another thread for those!

Track1.png

Track2.png

I have yet to take the Busa on the track.... I keep a seperate track bike so that I don't, but I have been getting the urge too. I recently changed my rear to a 190/55 and that made handling soooo much better! I highly recommend it for any who haven't done so thus far!

Get a 3 tooth larger rear sprocket (shorten wheel base), a 190/55 sized tires on the rear, and a raise the rear 1" and who it runs even better then stock! I was running the dragon this year with that setup and was a better bike through all the corners!

I noticed my rear is wobbling after every corner exit... is it coz i need to raise the rear or fix suspension?

There could be so many reasons for the wobble. #1 being rider input. Don't put too much stock in this feeling until you get some tires you feel comfortable with. It does sound like you need the local suspension guy to tweak on your baby just a tad though. Trackdays rule. Nice pics!

Congratulations! Great fun it is.
I just did my first track day last month too. My Busa was wiggling around quite a bit, think it had more to do with the pouring rain than the suspension set-up though.:laugh:

Also break pads. and just installed my new sneakers! will post another thread for those!

should get some brake pads too:poke::lol:

glad you had a good time. :beerchug: what kind of exhaust you got on your bike. how did you get the action shots off your bike?

So...were you the only Busa on the track? Get lots of strange looks? "Hey, that Busa won't run on the track well" - kinda stuff?

I seem to usually be the only one out there - I get lots of strange looks. Not good enough yet to put them in their place...

Back