First time caller, Long time listener

BusaGhost

Registered
Hey all,
I have owned a good many bikes but was just able to buy my dream bike. I just got a 2004 Hayabusa that the previous owner put 06 colors on. I love the look and the power but am suprised that she doesn't go through the corners like some of my past bikes. I look forward in reading some posts from subject you all have talked about on her as asking some questions from you along the way. Thank you in advance for allowing me to be here and learn from you.

:bowdown:

:welcome: to the oRg. The cornering will come because this bike will corner. Post some pix of her as soon as possible and congratz :thumbsup:

:rulez:

post-13-40248-useless.jpg

:welcome:. You will probably need to tune the suspension to match your size and riding style.

Anyone from the DFW area know of a good place to take it to? Also, I really like the look of the stretched swing arm....that too will keep it from the leans too. Right? I am used to GSXR1Ks, 750s and Ducs.

I will add pics as soon as it stops raining here.

Also, thank you for all the replies!!

Yes, a stretched swingarm will make it less inclined to corner. however, it does increase linear stability and helps keep the nose down on high acceleration.

WELCOME ABOARD!!!!!!!!!!!

Back