First Time at Deals Gap

Glad you enjoyed. We did it about three weeks ago, wifey was a bit nervous, so we start and 2nd or 3rd turn a Harley crashes right next to us.

It was fun and the tree of shame sure tells a lot of stories. :laugh:

Dragon 1.jpg

Dragon 2.jpg

Dragon 3.jpg

Dragon 1.jpg

Dragon 2.jpg

Dragon 3.jpg

@crazyarch- Im definately gonna put the pics on the wall,,i didnt even know that pics would be taken. Your pic is off the chain,,, looks like an ad for suzuki or something. @jellyrug- you are right,, that tree of shame tells it all,,, but those local guys seem to let it all hang out,,,i cant do that on a road with cliffs and very little guard rails.

@crazyarch- Im definately gonna put the pics on the wall,,i didnt even know that pics would be taken. Your pic is off the chain,,, looks like an ad for suzuki or something. @jellyrug- you are right,, that tree of shame tells it all,,, but those local guys seem to let it all hang out,,,i cant do that on a road with cliffs and very little guard rails.

Once I got rolling I didn't even think about what was over the side. I didn't think big ole busa could twist like that! Maybe we can meet on the mountain sometime.:thumbsup:

I went there last year for the first time on my softail and looking forward to this year on my first busa.

Back