First Spankin

Buying an McClaren F1 and then wanting an engine upgrade makes no sense at all.  
easybutton.png
It makes sense if all your buddies have McClaren F1's too.

Well, its apples and oranges. U can build your 08 and hammer him good, likely with less mods too. Theres some impressive top end packages around at the moment..and were just getting started.

i think i may know this guy....whats he look like or what bikes was he riding with? zx10 and a r1. if so it runs real good and he rides it everwhere
Really nice guy, a brother, he was riding with a white dude on a trick zx10 and a hispanic guy on a trick gixxer. They said they race with the Texas Shootout series.

In regard to hop-up or not to hop-up, it was interesting 3 busas pulled up to the shop at the same time, one was slammed with a big bore kit, mine has pipes and a few mods, the other guy that pulled up on his  busa had a tank bag and still had the shovel, mud flap. To each his own, but if I had to guess i would say the guy out doing the spanking yesterday got home with the biggest smile.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Also, if he was loading me up about the 1430, I'm getting a gen I cause that mo fo was fast.  
super.gif

It was a fun romp, the thrill, the torque, the crosswind and we passed 3 cops about the time we let off. yea baby!!
ThumbsUp.gif
THATS HIM! FAST BIKE....NO WORRIES! ITS FAST...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back