First real ride of the season

very cool! Love the scenery there. Wouldn't mind bein in that place.
C'mon up, my friend!  Lets ride!
I'll see ya in July
wink.gif
good to see that you guys got out for a spin
cool.gif

Thanks for sharing Mark. I'm jealous. I'm really ready for a full days ride somewhere. If the weather is good I will be joining the guys over here for the Cycle Barn get-to-gether on the 12th. Really looking forward to our July ride.:)

So am I!

It was a great ride. Not too long..warm enough, good riding partners.

All in all, a great day!

Nice pics Mark.

I am glad the weather is finally starting to change over for us, it wont be long now.

Nice pictures man, those Harleys look good too
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|motorkar
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141411955 -->

laugh.gif
the snow wasn't too far up...those pics were taken in a small valley...once back on top you could see the Blue Mountains...covered in the white stuff.

Hey MJN... where you at in the Tri-Cities? I lived there 18 years and moved away in 2003 to take a position at Oak Ridge.

We lived up in Rancho Reata, so your first picture looks very familiar. I never rode until I got to TN, but, I used to take my Testarossa down the old highway from about Hat Rock State Park down to Pendleton. The road is pretty twisty for the first half and then there are some nice straights you can open it up before coming into Pendleton.

BTW, I-84 between Clodfelter Road and the Richland connection with I-182 is a pretty good place to open it up. I've seen 160+ in the Testarossa on that section of Interstate. A Valentine One will let you know if it is clear.
Steve

Back