First OGREvision DIY setup about to ship

ogre

Call me Liberace!
Registered
sending some bixenon goodies out to a member here. when he gets back from afghanistan, i'm hoping he posts up some pix. i'm thinking about doing another retro for myself now, i miss having little projects like that. oh, and for whomever is interested, once i get settled in at my next duty station i'm going to start doing retros again. so stoked...

no pics it didn't happen :poke::poke: :laugh:

put some shades on fellas, here's an old thread:
https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gene...27478-ogre-said-let-there-light-so-there.html

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gene...126209-why-retrofits-safer-than-hid-kits.html

179356d1267682416-ogre-said-let-there-light-so-there-bike-ballast-install-03-03-10.jpg

Last edited:
sending some bixenon goodies out to a member here. when he gets back from afghanistan, i'm hoping he posts up some pix. i'm thinking about doing another retro for myself now, i miss having little projects like that. oh, and for whomever is interested, once i get settled in at my next duty station i'm going to start doing retros again. so stoked...

Let me know how much you would charge. I would be interested in having this done. I already have hids but the light is all over the place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let me know how much you would charge. I would be interested in having this done. I already have hids but the light is all over the place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Click on the second link in Kromdom's above post. Page 3 has Ogre's price list.

I'd forgotten that I posted a price list, lol. That 150-200 figure is using the hids you already have too, so less waste. I'm thinking of doing a bixenon retro in my jeep too.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I'd forgotten that I posted a price list, lol.

I kept track of your work/posts, man......so I should get a discount for putting the plug for you :whistle: Plus another for being in the military. How about for being a .ORG member? :please:

i should pay you for running my lights :p. there's just so many different combinations, i've got a price list for each piece in a spreadsheet, then i plug in what's necessary for the retro (including labor) and it tabulates a price.

Yep, my wife has the stuff in the spare room, includeing a spare headlight housing.

So once I get home from this wonderful place, and get my garage sorted, I will get this done and pics taken. Most deffinitly!

Back