First message

A Costa

Registered
Hi,

Been following the forum for a few months now, loads of information, very usefull.

I'm from Portugal.

My Busa is now 6 months, over 6000 Km.
Have gone through the rear tyre (BT015) in 4000 Km, now using BT016.

Last saturday had my first mishap with the Busa. A nice lady in an Audi :banghead::banghead: moved to my lane as I was going pass and down we went.
Result in the pictures :

P1110308.jpg

And

P1110317.jpg

And

P1110318.jpg

And

P1110319.jpg

And

P1110320.jpg

And the Yoshi also took some of the damage

P1110304.jpg

Good thing was that I was in full leathers so no damages to the flesh

P1110310.jpg

and

P1110312.jpg

Now I'm going to put the Busa to be taken care, and going to use the opportunity to buy some extra's.

I'm thinking about Pazzo lever's and Magical Racing mirror's and hugger and finally some frame sliders (LSL).

Anyone can tell me some store where to buy the pazzo levers, because over herer they are a little bit expensive.

A Costa

Welcome to the board, glad you posted up, but do wish it would have been to show pics of your new ride and not your recent accident. Very happy you had your gear on. A couple of our sponsors sell the Pazzo levers, but they are price set by Pazzo and cant really be sold cheaper. Good luck with the upgrades and again, welcome!:welcome:

What a drag. Glad you're o.k...

Hope you get her back to A-1 before too long.

:welcome: first and foremost. Sorry to hear about the "Mishap" and Your run in with the "Nice Lady". Glad to hear that you are OK and able to post.
Get her back up and running and hope to see your name around some more.
Again Welcome

Wow, sorry you had to enter post crash but glad you are in one piece! Welcome to the .oRg! :welcome:

Welcome to the board. Sorry about your bike, but glad you're OK.

Back