First deal of 2020!

mabupa

Donating Member
Registered
So, I’m always on Facebook market and craigslist looking for deals. Last night, I found an unbelievably good deal on a set of pitbull stands for $50! Now, I do have a bursig that the busa sits on when not in use, but is not “oil change friendly” at all and sometimes I like the simplicity of just throwing a rear stand to keep the bike straight up for a cleaning, fairing removal or oil change. I’m extremely happy with this buy!

10DF4D78-D6DA-46CC-BD79-422006B5B0A7.jpeg

D7E80526-B201-41F0-8B25-E9BB4414A430.png

Old photo , but this is all you will need :) FYI the harbor freight is diamond plate so it affects the roll of the stand wheels . One could always deck a HB lift with smooth finish grade plywood .

View attachment 1612292

I manage to get the front and rear onto stands while on the table. For security I use a Canyon Dancer on the front before raising the table. Makes me feel better! :D

So, I’m always on Facebook market and craigslist looking for deals. Last night, I found an unbelievably good deal on a set of pitbull stands for $50! Now, I do have a bursig that the busa sits on when not in use, but is not “oil change friendly” at all and sometimes I like the simplicity of just throwing a rear stand to keep the bike straight up for a cleaning, fairing removal or oil change. I’m extremely happy with this buy!

View attachment 1612290

View attachment 1612291
Great deal.....I see you have a Mustang in the background, is it a GT with a Performance 1 package?

Well done mate!
We don’t have those pit bull stands here in NZ, I really want a set though, but the freight cost is ridiculous.
Greg, shipping on larger items has gotten ridiculous lately. I shipped a DR650 seat from Florida to Virginia and it was $53 dollars through fedex. Everyone else wanted close to $90. The lady was telling me that US postal services seems to be wanting to price themselves out of the larger item shipments, because a lot of times the drivers go to a drop off center and can’t even load all the boxes in their small Mail trucks.

Great deal.....I see you have a Mustang in the background, is it a GT with a Performance 1 package?
Is a 2013 GT California especial. Not sure if you saw my thread on it, but just put a built transmission and 800hp rated twin disc clutch. I would love to put turbos and tune it to 600hp or so. One day...............

Is a 2013 GT California especial. Not sure if you say my thread on it, but just put a built transmission and 800hp rated twin disc clutch. I would love to put turbos and tune it to 600hp or so. One day...............
I recall the thread, wasn't sure if you had a couple Mustangs and this might have been another one..

My buddy is ordering a 2020 GT Performance 1 pack shortly...he has had a few Mustangs, his '05 had 330,000kms on it when he traded it for his '14

I recall the thread, wasn't sure if you had a couple Mustangs and this might have been another one..

My buddy is ordering a 2020 GT Performance 1 pack shortly...he has had a few Mustangs, his '05 had 330,000kms on it when he traded it for his '14
I love manual transmissions, but this has been an “adventure” to get to work right and be enjoyable to shift.

Back