first busa........ wow theres lots of us first time owners lol

Thanks for the compliments and shes alot of fun. This winter im going to do a 2 into 1 a pc3 and not sure what else (bmc is already on the way) so thats why i was thinking iridium. My best friend owns a custom harley shop and has a dyno and he rides sportbikes and tunes them regularly so were going to have some fun tuning it, he has a 08 gixxer 1000 putting down 198 at the rear wheel that had huge gains after doing a custom map, so looking forward to tuning mine. Been watching videos and trying to figure out which 2 into 1 system i like the sound of the best... i basically have to be in love with an exhaust to buy it. And as far as tires go im getting ready to order a set of Michelin Pilot Power 2CT's for her.

FLINT!!!! I'm glad you ditched the rear Corbin... they'll mistake you for me around town (I rock the rear Corbin backrest).

Congrats on the bike and if you're interested in selling the beetle bags hit me a PM first.

Nice bike and glad you're riding it, I've only been able to put down about 30 miles so far.

:welcome: nice busa! Glad to have you on the org. Mobile 1 4t for me too. Have run it in my busa for over 50K miles. Oh, and I run Shinko tires.:whistle:

FLINT!!!! I'm glad you ditched the rear Corbin... they'll mistake you for me around town (I rock the rear Corbin backrest).

Congrats on the bike and if you're interested in selling the beetle bags hit me a PM first.

Nice bike and glad you're riding it, I've only been able to put down about 30 miles so far.

Im going to hold onto the bags gonna be making a few trips up north to my friends cabin so it makes great for hauling things lol. Always nice meeting local ppl

Im going to hold onto the bags gonna be making a few trips up north to my friends cabin so it makes great for hauling things lol. Always nice meeting local ppl

Glad to hear it. Around this area nobody uses these bikes to their full potentional, turn straight and go fast and park it in the garage. My wife and I have had a great time on weekend trips, our longest was an 800+ mile TC trip.

ENJOY!!!

Glad to hear it. Around this area nobody uses these bikes to their full potentional, turn straight and go fast and park it in the garage. My wife and I have had a great time on weekend trips, our longest was an 800+ mile TC trip.

ENJOY!!!

nice in my first week ive put on over 500 miles would be alot more but its been so cold

so i just did an oil change with filter and put in 3500 ml of spectro (was in a bind and had access to it) and it still didnt register in the window so i added another 300ml and it brought it up around full so i took it out for a couple rides and have noticed i cant clutchless shift while just cruising down the road and noticed a bit of a humm at 5k rpm's. So i check the oil level after warming up the bike and its below the full line... wondering if i should add some more oil to bring it up to full and if it will take care of the problems

i use irridium. cant really say its better. would have to put it on the dyno on a before and after thing but i use them and seems to work

i use irridium. cant really say its better. would have to put it on the dyno on a before and after thing but i use them and seems to work

Thanks im going to go iridium due to the fact i have a feeling shes going to get a set of cams this winter along with other mods haha

OH and update She got a set of 2ct's this weekend and changed the rear to a 190/55 and LOVE the way she handles now shes so much more nimble

Back