First ride (WOW)

Duanne

Registered
Well took my 2012 out for the first time yesterday..it was a blistering 5 celsius what a bike, mode C for the first 10 blocks.lol ... just a little bit different than my 82 gs1100, roads had quite a bit of gravel on them still so I had to be easy on the throttle (man, did I ever get some lookers, shaking their head...going yeah.....). First thing that is going on the bike is the mirrors, you can't see **** through them....tried every angle to look through them, no dice. Bike is just about broke in....put 10 km on it. Going shopping for mirrors. Suggestions on a good set of mirrors?

glad you liked her, just wait until it warms up and the roads are clear :beerchug:

I have not gotten a chance to swap mine out yet on my new 11 I got last Friday but I have read a lot about people swapping the GSXR1k mirrors and them providing better visibility. Enjoy the new ride... Always glad to talk to another Canadian, I lived in St Albert, Alberta from 81-86...My cousins still live in or around Edmonton and one in Calgary.

Don't need to swap mirrors, just get those little convex mirrors you stick on to add blind spot protection. $2 alternative...

Here's a pic of my 2012 Enjoy....

busa.jpg

Back