firmer front brakes

codger

Registered
I would like a little firmer or more initial bite out of my front brakes im riding an 07 busa i only have about 500 miles on the bike but after owning an 06 gsxr 1000 these front brakes just dont give much feel or moch stopping power until you really grab a handful.
I dont really ride that agressivly not im not slow but not a knee dragger i'd just like to feel like the brakes are doing something. I know braided lines woould help but id expect better braking out a a brand new superbike. I've bled them didnt really get any air using a pressure bleeder and it didnt improve things. I have an 03 yamaha fz1 that has the best set of front brakes ive ever had out of all the bikes ive owned i'm hoping to get the busa to give similar feedback and stopping power.

Replace the OEM lines with a quality set and add a set of HH pads. It will make a pretty good difference. Still not Radial quality, but a big difference.

Agree with Professor. I have galfer braided lines and I just installed EBC HH pads, they will suprise you if your not ready for them.

As you can see from my Sig, I went with Spiegler lines (more blingy
cool.gif
) and EBC HH pads. 2 fingers on a Pazzo shorty = big time brakes. Squeeeze the lever, don't jerk, can lock the front wheel pretty easy now.
SHOCKED.gif

I'll hook you up a brake package...Speigler Lines,Carbonne Lorraine Pads and Gafler rotors if you want them...

Thanks for the input this is what i expected whenever ive installed braided lines it made a great difference. i would rather have mor ebrake than i need than less any time.

Back