Firehouse Subs ROCK!

I just had one for lunch while I was fulfilling a request to pickup a couple of their hydrants of sauce to bring home. They are the best!

We had them here before Katrina.. there are still a few here and there.. they're okay... but nothing beats a good sloppy roast beef po-boy!

yes they are great subs :beerchug: Also usually have a great selection of "hot sauces" to try out :drool:

Alright Jules, that's just not voting fair. In the context of Subs.....Po-Boys don't fit in the same category! :rulez:

I love Po-Boys but in the middle of the country catfish just doesn't quite have the same effect....

We had them here before Katrina.. there are still a few here and there.. they're okay... but nothing beats a good sloppy roast beef po-boy!

Alright Jules, that's just not voting fair. In the context of Subs.....Po-Boys don't fit in the same category! :rulez:

I love Po-Boys but in the middle of the country catfish just doesn't quite have the same effect....

Oh I did not know... sorry... i always though Po-Boys and Subs were the same thing... learn something new everyday...

And FYI... Shrimp Po Boys are MUCH better than Catfish Po Boys

There are 2 stores in KC???

Well yes there is. I'll have to take BUSAGO up on pointing them out. I just wish they were closer as they're about an hour from me. I can't exactly run over to one for lunch.

And no Jules, they're not the same. Po-Boys are a LOT better!

Back