Fire in the hole!! Its ALIVE

Hello, you figured out almost everything about Hayabusa.

Is it possible to make hill hold control work even in places where there is no angle like BMW's? And if possible, can it be maintained until the user solves it, rather than 30 seconds?

Are there any problems when doing this?

So have a nice day

Hello, you figured out almost everything about Hayabusa.

Is it possible to make hill hold control work even in places where there is no angle like BMW's? And if possible, can it be maintained until the user solves it, rather than 30 seconds?

Are there any problems when doing this?

So have a nice day
Sorry that I'm not sure, I've never used him hold before, been a long time since I've rode with the stock ecu

Is this the First full pipe I've seen on a turbo gen 3? Doesn't look like it is any quieter, so what was your thinking? Was it simply stealth?
- I'm naturally curious about the budget, but I understand if you don't want to share.
- and could you do it on a stock ECU and custom Flash?

Thanks. I think my bike has lust for yours...

why not just manually use the brakes?
If you keep holding on to the brakes while touring long distances, it will put a strain on your wrist.

커뮤니티 확인 아이콘

1709024400674.png

Is this the First full pipe I've seen on a turbo gen 3? Doesn't look like it is any quieter, so what was your thinking? Was it simply stealth?
- I'm naturally curious about the budget, but I understand if you don't want to share.
- and could you do it on a stock ECU and custom Flash?

Thanks. I think my bike has lust for yours...
While i am budget minded almost always, it wasn't a budget build with intercooled, couple of pipe options, boost compensated lockup coming, the xona turbo was about 2k for the unit itself, easily 1k higher than a standard turbo normally used.

Ecu flash could be done i suppose, but you are going to be tuning for 1 boost level only, no ability to do boost compensated fueling, so for a basic 4, or 6 psi kit maybe. From my experiences the stock ecu doesn't like fast bikes lol. I've sold a number of maxx system's to guys who are all motor and the bikes goes into limp mode under really hard acceleration. And the infamous hill mode and quick shifter stuff to me would be scary as heck with another 50 or 100 percent more hp over stock.

The muffler does quiet it some, but not nearly as much as the polished hmf on my yellow bike, I have another video I'll upload. PM of you want some more details, can't go posting all the Financials for Mrs. Boostbysmith to find years from now lol.

Back