Finally.....

TurboSN95

Registered
Hey guys, i've been a long time lurker on this site, a few questions here and there... and last night I picked up a 2003 Busa with 360 miles.  It is absolutely flawless and I am very pleased with the bike.  I rode it home about 100 miles in 40 degree weather last night and I never was so comfortable on a bike before, even compared to my dad's Harley.  

This bike has a few minor upgrades, didn't even know about them really until I saw the bike.  Gel seat, tank bra, chrome windscreen (plan on throwing the stocker or a tinted one back on), and risers on the bars.

And technically this is my first bike, I am 31 now and have wanted a bike since I was 16, dad wouldn't let me get one till I moved out.  Girl/Wife wouldn't let me get a sport bike... But I started parting out my turbocharged Mustang, and I put my foot down.  I'm gettin' a busa!  

I have ridden tons of bikes, so I am not a novice.  But I do need to practice leaning a little bit, that's the one thing where I need more seat time.  

Anyway, enough blabbing, this thing rocks!!!!!!

DSC05584__Large_.JPG

Arrrghhh! My eyes... I think my retinas are burned... Just kidding, just don't see too many reflectors around here
laugh.gif
- nice looking scoot. Have you taken the motorcycle safety course yet? Might help on insurance and build skills....

Congratz on your scoot!
beerchug.gif

Thanks everyone! Yeah the reflectors and that huge plastic license plate mud flap thing have to go!!! I want to lower it a little bit too, I tested out an '06 with 3500 miles and it was lowered, and it was perfect for me.

Needless to say, I need to start searching around for good online stores that sell good parts for the Hayabusa.

Never took the safety course and was thinking about it. My friend learned a lot about leaning with that course. I got my license maybe 5 years ago but i've been riding since I was 16 on and off.

Back