Finally!!

BigBadDodge

Registered
Didnt have to stay late tonight, dont have to work tomorrow. Have to run south and pickup some parts from a buddy 2 are for my project and 1's for his, made sure i didnt buy the material i needed at work to work on said projects. So.... i'm finally going to work on my scooter:thumbsup:

Didnt have to stay late tonight, dont have to work tomorrow. Have to run south and pickup some parts from a buddy 2 are for my project and 1's for his, made sure i didnt buy the material i needed at work to work on said projects. So.... i'm finally going to work on my scooter:thumbsup:

Now thats a good weekend. I'll be riding dirt and fixin street 2morow.

Good on ya....time is the most precious thing we have to spend. :thumbsup:

RSD.

Well i'll start by saying little progress is better than no progress. Buddy came up to give me a hand, rebuilt the front brake master couldnt get it to firm the lever was on the verge of tearing it back apart when for some stupid reason i put the master in the vice, put my finger over outlet hole and started pumping, few pumps and it was firm, put it back on the bike got the calipers bled and have never had that firm of a lever :thumbsup:

So decided not to let a 9 dollar bottle of dot 4 go to waste and flushed the clutch master out....heres what we found when i pulled the cover, think it may have been time to replace?
Photo-0824.jpg

In addition got the pair block off plates installed, put the old chain on it and realigned set the tank on and got her running, all the inside of the frame is still black so think we got enough ground out of it now. Gonna see if i cant get the rest of the body primed and ready for paint tomorrow.
And last night i accomplished nothing since the regulator on my compressor took a dump few days ago had to get that working again to spray.

Looks like the previous,owner was running muddy wafer in there, Wtf! It's lookin like I got some grinding to do myself. :banghead:

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

Back