finally got some pictures up of my new baby

hemi

Registered
067.jpg

066.jpg

065.jpg

finally figured out how to get some pictures up, hopefully it actually works. I'm not too smart when it comes to computers

067.jpg

066.jpg

065.jpg

yeah!! it actually worked. I'm a genius. Only had her for 3 weeks now, so far just dual r77 slip ons, puig db, and buell pegs are the only mods so far. Still trying to decide about tobin seats

got just about 1000 miles on her so far. I like this bike sooo much better than my 750 i traded in. I love the power this thing has, it's crazy.

i love the r77 slip ons i put on. Was exactly the look i was goin for and they sound awesome, i was very surprised.

i was scared like a little girl at first when i got it bc of the power it has. My 04 750 was my first motorcycle i have ever ridden, and never had any issues. I'm pretty used to the busa now and lovin it, just learned to ride within my own capabilities and don't try anything stupid and i'm fine. One of these days i'll get that front wheel up in the air, i just don't feel comfortable doing wheelies. I always think the first time i try to do it i will be eating pavement

thanks for the compliments, yeah the exhaust has a real deep rumble sound to it. It's not too loud and annoying by any means, just has a very deep tone to it.

Back