Finally got my Hayabusa guys!!! Today!!!!

Nice ride!:beerchug: Quit trying to look so serious cause you know inside you are :laugh:!

Very nice. Are you going to dragrace the bike? if you want to hit the curves take off that extended swing arm and 200 series tire. if not, enjoy beating the locals. Do you have standard 17/40 or something a little more aggressive like a 16/43 ?

Thats why I joined this site, because you guys are cool as hell. I enjoyed reading the kind words and I must say she is fun to ride. I have the R1 and Gixxer for the corners, so she may stay low for a while. I like the swing-arm extension (may get it welded) because it makes the bike look less porky. Definitely need to do a search for the peg mod on here, because my boot has a hard time getting beneath the shifter. I paid 8k for the bike as she sits, from a guy in Atlanta, who would rather ride Harleys than a Busa, he even threw in a Skorpion helmet. I am still getting use to the size, and it reminds me of a school bus...a jet powered school bus. I will count the teeth tomorrow and see, but I think the rear sprocket is stock.
Apart from riding the piss out of it, what other mods would you guys do...don't be shy.

Thanks again for the love guys :beerchug:

doh, awesome deal and very nice looking bike. With a Gixxer and an R1 it sounds like you aren't new to the game. Still exercise caution, not saying you don't know what you are doing but am saying a new bike takes some time to get a good feel for.

:welcome: to the addiction and enjoy that ride

Hey, brother...welcome to the family.

Great ride. I hope you get years of enjoyment out of her.

Anyway, there are plenty of opportunities to give and take from this site.

Glad you're here.

Scar

Thats awesome! And to top it off you paid 8k! Thats insane! Congrats on the bike but congrats even more so on the steal of a price! Damn I just paid over 11K for mine 6 months ago!:rulez:

All that thing needs is a good spanking ride the crap out that bad bi*** thats all it needs enjoy it!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

If you do any night riding I would suggest getting some HIDs! Here are a couple links to get you started. Foot peg mod you mentioned and a link to site sponsor for HIDs.

Buell Peg mod Linky

XenonKing HIDs Linky to group buy

Last edited:
Kainedogg in the Hisouse!!!! Congratulations player. Two things though: Put the belly wing back on and cut your grass
:laugh: :beerchug:

Last edited:
Kainedogg in the Hisouse!!!! Congratulations player. Two things though: Put the belly wing back on and cut your grass
:laugh: :beerchug:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
That is some funny shid right there! I spit coffee all over my kitchen floor. This is why I missed this place, you all kill me with this stuff! Nice ride brother! I would go with heli-bars and a PC-iii and a good dyno tune. Other than that, ride the crizzap out of her.:thumbsup:

Back