finally got all the modds done!!

justa-busa-girl

Registered
its been a long cold winter and i wasnt able to get out in the garage and finish setting my bike up for the drag strip untill today. But here she is finally done and ready to race!! all the modds are in my sig except for the exaust i did that a long time ago. i thinks its SEXXXY!!

IMG_1654.jpg

Very nice, 4" over is perfect,anything longer looks out of place..Im not a fan of the stickers but bike looks sweet

nice job

:thumbsup:

ps..why no orange pinstripe on the rear wheel?

Last edited:
the rear tire was just installed today i bought a shinko for the strip and bought a wheel to put it on ., my regular street tire and wheel have the stripe on it, i just use this one for racing, the schnitz sticker is hiding a little scratch on the plastic that was driving me crazy but i know its a little to big and will take it off soon and put something a little more eye appealing on it.

:cheerleader: thanks guys for the nice comments!!! i cant waite to try her out with the new setup, last year was a blast racing it but i wanna go FASTER :laugh: thanks GPW i appericate it!!!

its been a long cold winter and i wasnt able to get out in the garage and finish setting my bike up for the drag strip untill today. But here she is finally done and ready to race!! all the modds are in my sig except for the exaust i did that a long time ago. i thinks its SEXXXY!!

Wow, I love the way 4" over looks with the GenII rear end...

Looking good:bowdown:

That 4 over is hot. If I could do the twisties without losing any handling I'd be all over it. I'm loving your look though.:cheerleader::cheerleader:

Same here. I like the look of the rear tire at the edge of the tail light. Want to do that to my 06, but don't want to lose the handling.

Looks great!! You have me thinking about a stretched swingarm now. good luck this season and keep us updated with your times.

Back