almost got in the nines!!!

lol no problem... i want to take the bike to out local strip we run about 3 tenths quicker here than were we were this weekend, so im quite confident i will be in the nines here.. I noticed i ran 4mph slower yesterday than i did the past races down thier so the heat and humidity were taking a pretty big toll on the et,s..I just got my slipons today, so mabey ill cut off a tenth from the weight savings from the stock exaust  
laugh.gif
offtopic.gif
but what kind of leathers are you wearing? Girl leathers that FIT are hard to come by.. for me....
blush.gif

Congrats on the 9's... I'm trying to get back into the 10's after smackin the guardrail back in February... having guardrail issues really screws wit your head. (especially with no leathers)

lol no problem... i want to take the bike to out local strip we run about 3 tenths quicker here than were we were this weekend, so im quite confident i will be in the nines here.. I noticed i ran 4mph slower yesterday than i did the past races down thier so the heat and humidity were taking a pretty big toll on the et,s..I just got my slipons today, so mabey ill cut off a tenth from the weight savings from the stock exaust  
laugh.gif
offtopic.gif
but what kind of leathers are you wearing? Girl leathers that FIT are hard to come by.. for me....
blush.gif

Congrats on the 9's... I'm trying to get back into the 10's after smackin the guardrail back in February... having guardrail issues really screws wit your head. (especially with no leathers)
wow that does suck ouch!!! what do you ride?? i wear teknic leathers and they acually fit pretty good!!!

It's a stock motor 2004 Busa, stretched 8 inches, air shifter, on a Shinko UltraSoft, ummm.. and it has dry Nitrous.. but we are re-working it so that it gets an even shot to all parts. (I haven't used it since we bought it.)

It is slammed and strapped... not really streetable....

fast2.jpg

My mph is up in the high 130's.. but my 60' sucks... so I am running consistent low 11's.. if I could let go of that clutch a little faster I could be back around mid 10's... I've seen this bike run 9.35 with a HELLUVA Rider on it.

My mph is up in the high 130's.. but my 60' sucks... so I am running consistent low 11's.. if I could let go of that clutch a little faster I could be back around mid 10's... I've seen this bike run 9.35 with a HELLUVA Rider on it.
Don't feel bad, it will come back to you. Heck, I have seen my bike run some 9.3xx with ME on it and it had been in the high 9s lately. I'm not all sure if it is the bike or rider! lol

It's a stock motor 2004 Busa, stretched 8 inches, air shifter, on a Shinko UltraSoft, ummm.. and it has dry Nitrous.. but we are re-working it so that it gets an even shot to all parts. (I haven't used it since we bought it.)

It is slammed and strapped... not really streetable....
wow that is a badboy !!!lol. i know that sometimes when something bad happens it takes a while to get your nerve back, when that happens to me i race someone fast that is running the same time i should be that i dont like lol, then when i see them out of the corner of my eye i ride as hard as i can so they dont get to the end first.

Back