Final piece in king makeover.....drum roll please!!!!!!!!

K.I.N.G.

Registered
Paint job looks great, color is spot on! There was a small crack in the tail section, I have contacted the seller to see how they are going to handle this. But overall, I am very pleased with the outcome. I was totally terrified when I ordered them from all the negative posts I have seen on the ORG, but I stepped out on faith and contacted some of their other customers and they set my mind at ease. I bought these from eBay from motofairings2009. Great communication so far... I will keep you posted on their decision and I post the final final final pic of everything installed.

New Fairings 001.jpg

New Fairings 002.jpg

New Fairings 003.jpg

New Fairings 004.jpg

New Fairings 006.jpg

Those are slick:thumbsup: Can't wait to see them on the bike.

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

I think there is going to be a small slit below that will show my original tank color (03 copper) based on a picture I got from one of their other customers. But I will post pics once everything is installed.

:thumbsup: I put a ebay fairing set on my brother in laws Honda 929 and it fit about 90% perfect. So I don't see you having many issues.

Hurry hurry.... I have to see them.... I just ordered a custom job from motofairing2009 2days ago.... Hope it turns out how I am having it done....

My mechanic is putting them on for me so it will be a minute. I don't trust myself to do it. I do have a picture of one of their other customers who ordered the same fairings if you want to just see how it looks. He didnt keep the same color he used the maroon from the 06 Busa instead of the dark cherry.

Back