Fight for Trump

I would not fight for Trump, divided the nation too much, influence by manipulation approaches the behavior of Adolph Hitler.

The sad thing is, Biden is even worse. Google these three words and see what you get. “Biden Family Corruption”

There are a few Politicians I would fight for, among them Mike Pence, John Kasich among them.

I would not fight for Trump, divided the nation too much, influence by manipulation approaches the behavior of Adolph Hitler.

The sad thing is, Biden is even worse. Google these three words and see what you get. “Biden Family Corruption”

There are a few Politicians I would fight for, among them Mike Pence, John Kasich among them.
Ben Sasse??

This video reminds me of films I saw from 1930's Germany....

Headlines like this reinforce that principle as well..

Trump raised the idea of imposing martial law to overturn the election in a White House meeting, according to reports (msn.com)
How nice... You Tube in their infinite game of influence control pulled that Trump video... You Tube is one in the same with the MSM, Big Tech, most of Hollywood, George Soros, Gates and the rest of the elites that think we should not be informed.

Omg... Look... Hitler proved he was a tyrant when he invaded Poland and continued his conquest. Do you see our President invading other nations for personal conquest?
Hitler's philosophy was spelled out in Mein Kampf... have you ever even sampled it?
Brief cliff notes below... however... their is much much more to it
The mindset in Germany back in the 20s and 30s was that Germany was exploited after WW1. Hitler sold the Germans on the idea that we must take back what should be ours whatever it might be. You never read the history of German currency crashing after WW1and why it happened?

As far as martial law goes... I have to ask you... is election fraud a crime? Is it a felony? Lets say the answer to both of those questions is yes. If the election has millions of fraudulent acts taking place in a couple days does that constitute millions of violations of the election laws? If it does then its time to stop everything and get this settled in court... not in the Fake News Media mockingbird press that so many people still believe because it makes hating the president such a wonderful mindset to have.

Now... if any kind of felonies were to take place in the millions in a few short days would that be considered something that should be investigated?

You have to get past the headlines... if you don't you simply have resigned yourself to being a MSM zombie.

I'm not going all the way to Washington on Jan 06 but I hope Biden will get thrown out before he gets in. Maybe it's just wishful thinking but people are still talking about it even if the media isn't. I'd love to see the election be proven a fraud.

Yes... we need a real investigation into Russia collusion... only one problem though... the real perps are protected by the DOJ and the FBI.

Back