Donald Trump - presidential race 2012

:werd: and I would seriously consider voting for him. He's already got more money than god...so he wouldn't be worried about making any more for special deals and special interest.

Are you kidding me? Trump is a joke. He's been bankrupt more times than I have fingers and toes and stuck plenty of people. What amazes me is that people would still give him the time of day. Trump is a legend in his own mind. Don't misconstrue flashing cash for having more money than god until you have a look at the liability side of his financial statement....

Last edited:
Sorry guys....Ross Perot already tried it once and all he did was hand
the election over to clinton..

However, anybody and I mean ANYBODY would be better than the Obamanation.

You know, Trump better than Obama? I guess you'd be right but man have we sunk low...

people like to believe Perot hurt GHWB in the election.....but the number show he drew from boht the Dem. and the Rep. parties equally..

there was no way Bush #41 was going to win, with the economy the way it was at the time of the election. Clinton was too charismatic, he got young people to vote, that is why he won.

Are you kidding me? Trump is a joke. He's been bankrupt more times than I have fingers and toes and stuck plenty of people. What amazes me is that people would still give him the time of day. Trump is a legend in his own mind. Don't misconstrue flashing cash for having more money than god until you have a look at the liability side of his financial statement....

Your totally correct. The guy i used to work for was doing business with trump. He will always start out doing business with someone and make all the payments, but after a while he just stops paying and files again. And as of now hes in debt to my old boss for a half million or so.

Back