Donald Trump - presidential race 2012

He has enough money, he could simply buy the election, aka outspending the other guy.

And his hottie wife (who I've never seen talk :poke:) would be first lady. :laugh:

What would that make Ivana?

LMAO! The guy has never served in a public office! What does he know about foreign policy??

Too funny. :lol:
Posted via Mobile Device

If this country ever needed some good business people to get it turned around it's now,i'd vote for him in a heartbeat(so much for career politicians,they've done nothing but run this country into the ground).:thumbsup:

He's filed chapter 11 at least once. He's the rich son of a rich real estate developer. It's much easier to make large sums of money when you already have it

Sent from my Devour using Tapatalk

this is hilarious....peopl say he has no experience, and question his foriegn policy...

yet two years ago, when the messiah had no experience we told it was ok. Tha is why we have a bobble head like Biden as VP.

He has enough money, he could simply buy the election, aka outspending the other guy.

And his hottie wife (who I've never seen talk :poke:) would be first lady. :laugh:

What would that make Ivana?

A man who can both earn that much cash and have his wife stand silently beside him, gets my vote. :beerchug:

Back