Fiat 500 with Gen 2 Motor Build

hayabusapower

Registered
My friend is building a Fiat 500 with gen 2 motor, not quite finished yet but he's getting there.

Most people installing a bike motor on a fiat 500 will cut out the frame to make it fit, my friend on the other hand decided not to chop the firewall or frame of the car. Engine will sit right where the original 16hp motor was, LOL talking about a difference in hp LOL. Car will have a slip differential, electric shifter, power commander V and I will be sending the ecu to Powerhouse to get the timing and ram air disable, maybe the oxygen sensor also.

IMG_0658.jpg

IMG_0659.jpg

IMG_0660.jpg

IMG_0661.jpg

IMG_0662.jpg

IMG_0663.jpg

IMG_0664.jpg

IMG_0665.jpg

That is freakin awesome.I love it.Dont see many of those old fiats.Isnt there a tranny that can bolt up to these??I thought I saw one.

AMAZING!! Way cooler than the lil smart cars, its got some personality to it. Looks like a good bit of work too, cant wait to see the finish product:beerchug:

Great!! You need to put a video up!!

It been over 2 year my friend is working on this project he started with a Suzuki 750 engine, he's very busy with work at is shop and just finish moving to a bigger place so the car was put on the side. He just strated working on it again and let me tell you it moving fast. I think by the summer the car will be ready I will be able to take a video very soon. I live in a big Italian community and there already 2 fiat 500 running Suzuki 1000 engines on the road and my friend will the first one with a hayabusa motor. Total there will be 5 fiat 500 with motorcycle engine in my area these guys are all in the Quebec fiat club there about 50+ members and in the pass 4 years some of the members started to build this car kits. 3 of them have Suzuki 1000, 1 a hayabusa and 1 a Yamaha R1 engine. So as soon I go to the fiat club car show I will take some pictures and videos of this fiat 500 monster lol.

AMAZING!! Way cooler than the lil smart cars, its got some personality to it. Looks like a good bit of work too, cant wait to see the finish product:beerchug:

My friend as many many hrs already on the car, he even machined is own shock and suspension, everything is almost custom on the car and that is what taking time to finish the car. Most of the fabrication is almost finish there rest is finishing and the car will have a kick ass sound system lol.

lankeeyankee said:
FIAT= Fix It Again Tony

Awesome project!:thumbsup: Should be a fun ride once its complete. Stock up on tires.

Tonys gonna be pissed when he sees this thing. :lol:

Smellphone via Forum Runner

Back