Few race cars

GEARJAMMER

Banned
These r from track I intend 2 race @ this summer Harrisburg IL,I know its bike site but most us just coming out of hibernation.

ehhv1h.jpg

208z6zr.jpg

8zh7w4.jpg

fdbz9l.jpg

1znsker.jpg

5d8003.jpg

Keep us posted when you will bee there. I am only an hour away, I may ride down and watch that big girl run.

Wow small world I like delivering there nice people +always get me unloaded fast.
I go 2 the overhead doors cuz have take them off with crane 2 heavy 4 forklifts.
I just came back from delivery 2 Florance AL then picked up @ nal in Muscle Shoals AL
took 2 molds from there 2 warren MI just north of Detroit. Im beat was on road 3 days it paid little over $500
4 those 3 days I ran 7 days last week so finally had good week now im out of hours need get 36 hour off 2 reset but that's trucking.

I know how it is. I got out of it before then started putting tattle tails in the trucks. If a man wanted to get more hours all he had to do was stop and pick up another log book.

I could handle that Sting Ray (bicycle) :rofl:

I went to a Mopar drag race event years ago; it was so much fun to watch 'em all take to the track...great times. Thanks for sharing the pics!! I'd like to take a spin in a couple of those rides :D

I know how it is. I got out of it before then started putting tattle tails in the trucks. If a man wanted to get more hours all he had to do was stop and pick up another log book.
I know what your saying im on electronic log book.
Stinking thing tracks everything if tire skids even inch send critical event report watches rpm ,idle time, fuel consumption everything.

All I like about it if go in weigh station instead of them thumbing thru pages of logs looking 4 anything fishy or mistake they can just look @ computer.
Thing gives me 8 hours to start have take 1/2 hour break get other 3 hours+it knows if truck is moving.
One glitch in it say u log back on as driving in 29 or 29 min them blew it have take another 1/2 hour it wont let u go back + take the 2 min your short.
Im on qual com system

Back