Fedex just left me a present...

I have the Evo, wondering how they will stack up against each other. Nice looking phone Omar.:thumbsup:

Looks neat... I'm still a "dumb phone" person... just give me a qwerty keyboard and I'm all set!

#1 and #2 there isn't much to say for that. They made their bed and have to lay in it for the time being until agreements can be made to market the device to other carriers.

3, 4, and 5 are something to take into consideration. For me the lack of Swype is a big deal as I text and email alot. The 5megapixel camera is not great, but on par w/ most other smartphones right now.
And the video calling is a really cool feature, however still limited in its capacity.
I cant wait for video calling to be more universal so we can all use it :thumbsup:

Nope...same here..:laugh:

I've never had one and don't want one. I'd rather have an IPOD Touch. Grumpy had it for maybe 3 months and went back to Verizon after the crappy service and dropped calls with AT&T.

Omar....what is wrong with the Blackberry? Hmmmm?? ??? I seem to remember you not being able to get used to NOT having yours some time ago? Right? Or was that someone else?

I've never had one and don't want one. I'd rather have an IPOD Touch. Grumpy had it for maybe 3 months and went back to Verizon after the crappy service and dropped calls with AT&T.

Omar....what is wrong with the Blackberry? Hmmmm?? ??? I seem to remember you not being able to get used to NOT having yours some time ago? Right? Or was that someone else?

Oh you remember correctly! He was a Blackberry addict, but then the iPhone was finally pushed on him by work, and now the new one, and all the apps he can get and the things he can do with it have him all googley-eyed :rofl:

He's now an iPhone addict and I have the Blackberry...hate 'em all! :lol:

What would we do without our cell phones!?? :whistle:

:laugh:

no clue but there are days when I would love to know .... ever had your phone get so many messages it just locks up for an hour? yeah blackberry did that when I landed the other day, 2hrs later it was buzzing for 10mins and I had 312 emails.... and I was only in the air 4.5hrs :banghead:

Oh you remember correctly! He was a Blackberry addict, but then the iPhone was finally pushed on him by work, and now the new one, and all the apps he can get and the things he can do with it have him all googley-eyed :rofl:

He's now an iPhone addict and I have the Blackberry...hate 'em all! :lol:

:rofl::rofl: good ole virginia girl right??:thumbsup:

Back