Favorite Riding Music

I play different music for different rides...

However, if its carving and hard riding im going to be doing.... Chances are as of late that its Icon of Coil...

I need music with a defined beat and rhythm as my riding tends to follow what ever i listen to..

example

goat: nice selection friend! here's a few im hoping others can enjoy :)
necessary response - vapor

covenant - beauty and the grace

assemblage 23 - disappoint

bruderschaft - forever

seabound - scorch the ground(rotersand remix)

k these are a few of my favs.. hope you guys can get into them like i do

I liked that one from PGR4...

Heres a few more of my favorite riding songs...

one of the best riding songs ever: (WARNING! Dangerously excessive speeding may occur while listening to this song!)

goat: nice selection friend! here's a few im hoping others can enjoy :)

k these are a few of my favs.. hope you guys can get into them like i do

HA, all on my phone!!!!!!

Great minds think alike!

Ronan, the singer for bruderschaft is also the lead singer of one of my "stuck on a desert island" bands... vnv nation... he's also just a great guy.... bs'd with him many many times...

My long haul music is actually all old country, and rockabilly though..

Hank Williams Sr.
Johnny Cash
Johnny Horton
Elvis
Gene Vincent

and on and on....

Amusing just how much music determines the speed limit.... I have heard there are signs that do this same thing.... i dunno.. i've never seen em! :moon:

Well my music defines my mood for the day....

Good mood, just out cruising...
Aaron Lewis
Hank Williams Jr.
Creedence Clearwater Revival
Eagles
Carlos Santana

No when the streetlights come on and the evil side of me and the busa come out....

Slipknot
Five Finger Death Punch
Bullet For my Valentine
All that Remains
Hed P.E.
Static X
Pantera

HA, all on my phone!!!!!!

Great minds think alike!

Ronan, the singer for bruderschaft is also the lead singer of one of my "stuck on a desert island" bands... vnv nation... he's also just a great guy.... bs'd with him many many times...

that's awesome man! i've never had the pleasure of meeting the band, but i've seen VNV 3 times in st pete, ybor city, and tampa. just a few hours north of me. last show they played was with imperative reaction and ayria. saw them play with soman, and "and one".. that was a great show! cant wait to see them again. definitely could not do without their music
next time i plan on staying for the across the street after party at "the castle"!
next time you see them, tell them myself, and friends REALLY wanna see them in ybor again!!

I keep it much more chill than you guys it looks like. I like relaxing songs usually if I'm just cruising. Like:

or

I liked that one from PGR4...

Heres a few more of my favorite riding songs...

one of the best riding songs ever: (WARNING! Dangerously excessive speeding may occur while listening to this song!)

danath
that sandstorm vid was AWESOME !!! never saw anything like that video before. great chase scene (even if they were on foot) and the ending was great :thumbsup:

ive never ridden to anything like that music before ( what is it. techno?) as I am 45 and am more into zeppelin, acdc, and the stones

this is what a lot of guys my age listen to (though it just may be me) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not much into music in general (I turn the radio on in my truck for a few minutes once every coupla months or so), so music of any kind is the last thing I would want to hear while I'm riding.
The motor and the wind work very well for me.:thumbsup:

- Pennywise "F* Authority"[/url]

I like fast paced/punk/alt music. love it!

I can't ride without music but I do ride without a helmet.

Here's a few of my favorite I like to listen to when I am out riding, I have a wide variety and love music:thumbsup:

I think all you guys have great taste! (except marie and Donnie?)
I have XM and play the Euro beat with a lot of base in the twisties, has anyone ever heard of BaseHunter?
Also, I find that my power output on a bicycle is quite a bit higher with those hard driving tunes....that's even using computer analysis so it's not just opinion. I let my teenage daughters load my IPOD and it's perfect....it doesn't mean I don't enjoy the Stones, Frampton, and even older oldies, it's just that when you're 64 like me, it means you have heard the old stuff about 10,000 times so newer stuff is much welcomed! Doyle

No when the streetlights come on and the evil side of me and the busa come out....

Slipknot
Five Finger Death Punch
Bullet For my Valentine
All that Remains
Hed P.E.
Static X
Pantera

^^ you have great taste lol

I think all you guys have great taste! (except marie and Donnie?)
I have XM and play the Euro beat with a lot of base in the twisties, has anyone ever heard of BaseHunter?
Also, I find that my power output on a bicycle is quite a bit higher with those hard driving tunes....that's even using computer analysis so it's not just opinion. I let my teenage daughters load my IPOD and it's perfect....it doesn't mean I don't enjoy the Stones, Frampton, and even older oldies, it's just that when you're 64 like me, it means you have heard the old stuff about 10,000 times so newer stuff is much welcomed! Doyle

Yeah man, Basshunter is awesome. I posted a couple of his vids up there somewhere. Theres plenty more that I could have posted too, just didnt want to flood the thread with 1 artist... could have, though :whistle:

danath
that sandstorm vid was AWESOME !!! never saw anything like that video before. great chase scene (even if they were on foot) and the ending was great :thumbsup:

ive never ridden to anything like that music before ( what is it. techno?) as I am 45 and am more into zeppelin, acdc, and the stones

this is what a lot of guys my age listen to (though it just may be me) :)

Yeah thats techo (house, more specifically). Believe me, I used to hate all kinds of techno, but it grew on me. Which I imagine it will do to you, too :laugh: just give it some time...

In the mean time, heres some more good ridin tunez:

Love listening to this while riding

- Kamelot - The Haunting (Somewhere in Time)[/url]

I usually don't listen to anything but Like Metal and Punk so this Song Motivates Me !!

- Face to Face - Disconnected[/url]

Back