Fastest Police Cars

from my understanding, most of the nicer, non typical fleet vehicles were graciously donated by non- law obiding citizens thanks to seizure laws.

Don't forget about Oklahoma:

busa-thunder-vallery-9-24-06247.JPG
Now thats fast !!

I wonder how often the hummer has to stop for gas ??

USA: Hummer H2
700hp Hummer powered by a 7.0L supercharged V8 for a sheriff in Texas

Don't mess with Texas...
A cop hummvee (Well, H2, not actually a humvee) with rims? Really? Can you say horrible use of tax dollars? And, when he makes the slightest turn at speed, it's no longer a H2, it's a hunk of scrap.
I'm just gonna guess that the sherrif repo'd that ride from someone that was up to no good, hauling more than just a$$ and is using it like the east coast cops use the DARE cars.

What better way to discourage folks than to take their things and then parade them around town sayin I got your shid
laugh.gif

Oklahoma is the only one that has a chance to catch someone on a Busa, every one else can't catch a Busa, (until they start useing radios)..

Oklahoma is the only one that has a chance to catch someone on a Busa, every one else can't catch a Busa, (until they start useing radios)..
Actually, I have seen a video of some cars outrunning the radio... kinda... It was one of the Mischief videos (3000 I think) and some of the participants were being pursued. The radio was saying they wer at Mile Marker such and such, but they were actually 2 miles ahead.... They still got caught though.

Any LEO's remember the propane powered Plymouth Gran Furys? '80-'83. We would out runem' on our BMX bikes
Dude, you could outrun ANY 80's Gran Fury on a BMX... Shoot, thats cheating to use a BMX. I had a 87 Gran Fury... 318, 2 barrel, auto... Slower than the snail I was street racing. I'm not saying I was street racing a honda either, it was a REAL snail that beat it!
sadnews.gif

Back