Lamborghini V12-Powered Custom Motorcycle

trev0006

Registered
What a monster.

Lambo%20V12-Powered%20Custom%20Motorcycle%20-%2004.jpg

from the article:
The unbelievable creation was seen and heard recently at an event called Caffeine and Octane, which takes place once a month in Alpharetta, Georgia. I don’t even know how best to describe it: a motorcycle powered by a Lamborghini V12 or a Lamborghini V12 with two wheels attached to it?

8 pictures and video in the gallery

This reminds me of similar ugliness Chrysler built some years ago, whatever it was called. All show and no go.

A video of this thing, including shots how it turns would be nice. 0-60, and 0-100 times/videos would be nice too. At least, this might be exciting to watch. That thing sitting pretty on the center-stand just doesn't do it for me. How much does it weigh? Is it fun to ride? Is a rider being baked from too much heat? How easy it is to stop and put the bike on the side/center stand by yourself?

ill bet them headers aint cheap.... wow that thing looks like chit! ud think with a motor like that it wud actually resemble a MC. wats up with that seat? thats the best they cud do? weak...

Perfect example of some one with more money then they know what to do with it.

No clutch lever and a shift lever that doesn't appear to be hooked to anything.

What's the point? Can't ride it like a normal bike and surely can't race it. What does it have a 1 gallon fuel tank?

Its heavy and you can't lean it. May as well upgrade to a prius if you want that much no go.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't care one bit about the practicality or the look of it. To listen to the song of a Lamborghini V12 all day long is all that matters!

Back