Family stuff...

yamahor

DEAD MAN WALKING
Donating Member
Registered
So, I just found out yesterday morning my Great Grandmother passed away friday night. She was 102, it was her time. She had Altzeimers BAD, and alot of health problems, so she was suffering here on earth. So , I might be heading to Bluefield, WV this week for My GG's funeral. Gotta see how it looks at getting time off from work. I'm kinda iffy about going, cause I know what'll happen... My Grandmother and her sister will get into an argument, if my second cousins show up, they will inevitably join in, and then the family feud will start again... at a funeral... It happened before (gotta love dysfunkshunal family reunions!) Anyway, I jhate to see drama (If I wanted Drama, I'd watch a soap opera) so I might just stay home. On top of that, my family on that side has a history of cancer... well, My grandmother has been sick for the past month, she lost 15 lbs in 3 weeks... She won't go see a doctor... Mom FINALLY got her to set up an appointment for the first of the month, so hopefully we'll find out what it is... We're hoping for something NOT family history related.
sad.gif

To the good news, my Sis-inlaw is in the GOOD! I might be an Uncle when I get back from Deals Gap! I doubt it will be that soon, because the Dr's are telling her they want to wait till... the first of the month. So, I'll get back, and 2 days later, I'll be uncle Ben 2 times over!

Back