Family Loss, In Need of Help

SSGT_B

Registered
First let me begin by saying that if this is not allowed here please remove my post and I apologize. A friend of my wife just lost her husband last night in a refinery accident. I don't know all the details other than she has 4 little children to try to provide a Christmas while dealing with the loss and trying to get her kids through this tough time. There is a website setup for anyone who would like to help financially. It can be done anonymously so your name need never come up.

It has to be rough for them to loose their dad, but to do it at Christmas is just worse. Thank you for reading this and helping if you can. Even prayers help.

I apologize again if this is against the rules. This is the link to the story and fundraiser.

Daniel Peabody's Family Fundraiser by Danielle Wright - GoFundMe

Once the family has the funeral plans set they will get an obit. I will post the Obit for those who want to read it. Again thank to all who have read this and for your thoughts or prayers for this family.

Very sad story, especially before Christmas. My thoughts and prayers go out to the family.

Feeling your pain with you, 6/1 I lost my best friend/brother in a bike accident, the monday before thanksgiving I lost my 4 yo nephew, and two days ago I lost my uncle.

Thoughts and prayers with their family.

-D

Back