Fall Bash 2008 Sept 26th-28th

Deployment plans have been adjusted (slightly) so now I will be there on Friday.

Sweeeeet! MC Mustang will be in the house! No workin on stuff this time Shawn, we will have to hide your tools and force feed you alcoholic beverages!???

Did you guys know that the BMW owners group is also having THEIR fall festival same weekend in Robbinsville? This might get fun. I just found out I might even be OFF that weekend.

Did you guys know that the BMW owners group is also having THEIR fall festival same weekend in Robbinsville? This might get fun. I just found out I might even be OFF that weekend.
dozens of groups have events there every week, lucky if you see any of them however.. lots of roads and plenty of room..

Hey I just got on the Forum so I am way behind the power curve. Is there any space left or a schedule of events. What is the address of where everyone is staying? Thanks guys.

Hey I just got on the Forum so I am way behind the power curve. Is there any space left or a schedule of events. What is the address of where everyone is staying? Thanks guys.

First..:welcome:aboard, look at the prior Bash event threads for the location of the Bash, Robbinsville NC is the place, the Phillips Motels is where we rally, you can look at the Microtel to see if there are rooms available. The Micro is right around the corner form the Phillips(literally) you dont NEED a GPS(JOHN,99) to find it:whistle::laugh:, there is no schedule of events per say, Fall bash is just a hang out and ride thing. Some peeps have specific destinations that they want to go to, but most just want to hang out and ride...
Check prior posts for the bash for the address of these places, and DO check out tailofthedragon.com, take heed my friend, ride your ride...if you need anyting else PM me or anyone of this thread for help. Hope to see ya there.:thumbsup::welcome:

Probably gotta pass for the fall I am at a conference from the 22-25th so I could not get home and out on time. Thanks for all the info...

Probably gotta pass for the fall I am at a conference from the 22-25th so I could not get home and out on time. Thanks for all the info...

The BIG one is in the Spring and a "MUST GO if you can" event...last year we had Suzuki reps fly out from CA to see what's so great about the oRg :thumbsup:

Great riding, great friends...plenty to ride with on the trip down should you opt to go...

It's usually the last weekend in April :)

Motorcycles, not cars, right?

right, motorcycles - i-bmw.com. One of my good friends is coming to it.

5 more days till I leave. :D cant wait! Put new Michelin Pilot Road 2 on the front Friday, cleaning the chain tomorrow and changing the oil on Tuesday, then getting her shined up on Wednesday and ready to have some pure pleasure. :D Everyone make sure you check over your bikes well and make sure everything is tight and the way it should be. Have a safe trip to the bash. :beerchug:

:hello:

Back