Fair price for a CDN 2000 BUS!

OB_SoCalBusa

Registered
Lyle - are you talking out the door? I thought I was getting a good quote. I was quoted $9,500, but I knew this was low and allowed them to kick me with some B.S. add ons(which I pay no sales tax on). I have sales tax of appox. 8%. I'm literally out the door at about $11,700.

Cisco - you said 11,300 for 99's. Are you talking about y2K's also(with the price increase)?

Has anyone used that Motobroker service?

P.S. Hope the stock market keeps up!! Makes everything much less painful!! ;)

What do you guys think would be a fair price for the 2000 model!?

The sugg. retail in canada is $14300

.. Need to put a deposit in shorly as my dealer is only getting in 2 busas this year!! I black and 1 blue...
Blue baby!

$11,300 US out the door or less.I was told the dealers are not going to deal this year 2000 due to the demand of the Hayabusa,R-1,ZX-12,ZX-9,and Harley's.The only way they will deal if you bought your bike thru them the past couple of years..Now's the time for Ethernet Web buying sites to come online.

Bulldog: He who hesitates is lost. Your dealer's allocation could get cut back even from 2 bikes. The deposit is refundable on demand.

POUNCE!

I just paid 10,374 for a Y2K Busa. The dealer threw in a matching red Arai helmet. Subtract the dealers cost for the helmet from the price for the bike = 10,124 USD. Note that MSRP is $10,499 USD.
Recently the conversion factor was 1.42 therefore I paid 14,376 Canadian Dollars.

You're getting a good deal. Go for it.

[This message has been edited by Lyle (edited 29 October 1999).]

Back