F1 light after lowside

Hey guys in need of some help/ I got cut off and had to put the bike down at very low speed. Drove the bike home and all was good , now when i start her up shell run ****ty for a about ten seconds then the F1 light comes on.Any ideas?Its a 2005 btw . Thanks guys!

You could pull the code. I don't know if tip over, kickstand, etc would cause this . Best of luck, pull the code

I was gonna say you damaged the O2 sensor but I'm not sure you even have one on that year. Could have also damaged an injector plug.

I was gonna say you damaged the O2 sensor but I'm not sure you even have one on that year. Could have also damaged an injector plug.

No 02's on the old school bikes, you and your fancy sensor-ma-jiggys can just go play some where else. :laugh:

From what I just read, c24-c27 are ignition coil codes, look around there, maybe one.of em is loose or broken? I'd say its the number 2 cylinder judging by the way the codes are, c24is cylinder 1 ect. This is just what I read elsewhere, hope it helps.

Check that. You may have a damaged wiring harness as well. Did you go down on the clutch side ?

Back