Extremefarings.com

Has anyone used this site to buy farings, do let me know your user feedback and build quality
Paint looks excellent. Fit is okay. I got the tank cover and rear hump with my kit plus a painted windscreen. Their bolt kit is garbage don't bother. It also takes well over a month from order to delivery. I was scared I was getting ripped off but it finally showed up. For the price its worth it. I would buy another kit from them.
25526264651_1b021af404_c.jpg

I bought a kit for my zx6, first set came broken all to poop, paint was wrong color all together and took about twice as long as originally quoted. They remade the set, was painted right however fairings were slightly cracked in a couple places. Don't think this would be an issue with busa plastics as they are pretty much one solid piece where the zx plastics had about a 3 inch piece that connects 2 larger pieces together so it takes a lot of stress and at the factory they wrapped the plastics very tightly in foam and tape which i think broke the original set. This set took even longer to get than the first set to the point i was extremely aggitated with the website operator who is located in ireland but fairings came from china. They eventually let me keep all the plastics and refunded half of my purchase price. All in all it worked out in my favor but if i had to do it again I would piece together oem ebay plastics one at a time and just paint them myself to avaid the hassle of cheap chinese crap.

Back