Help!! need new plastic

rg34

Registered
I need a new clutch lever and the left side faring for an 06 Busa. I wasn't sure if any site sponsors can get OEM parts? Let me know.

The parts are in. I bought 2 bikes in December and bought the right side faring for mine in March. Now I'm needing the left side for my wife's bike. She dropped it last night.

let me see what i can do Monday or wed. for you.It's the white bikes right?

No, there's no buffing it out. I got a lot of it off with the Honda Polish but theres places where it's scratched all the way through the sticker.

<!--EDIT|rg34
Reason for Edit: None given...|1151785126 -->

Sorry to hear that your wife dropped her bike... hope she's okay..

Thanks. She's okay. She had just finished racing a 1000 and realized his NOS bottle was about to fall off. She stopped him to tell him and when she put her foot down she was on the turnaround embankment and couldn't hold the bike up. She bailed so she's fine. It's only the bike that got scratched. She was upset but I told her it could have been a lot worse.

Sorry to hear that, especially since she was trying to help someone else when it happened.

if its through the sticker just buy a new sticker and cover it up...
rock.gif

Most of the scratches are on the stickers but there are a few places where the plastic is scratched pretty deep. She decided she was going to replace it because she didn't want anyone to be able to tell that she had dropped it.

Back