Extra led lighting mod???

1bad1300

Registered
Ok so got my busa gen 1 06 used has led under lighting but I want it tied in to the acc power so that when I park the bike and put it in the parking setting I can turn the LEDs on too. When the key is on p (parking lights) the tail lights come on but the LEDs don't but when the key is on the run position the LEDs work any help on what wire I need to tap into To Achieve this desired affect.

On the front cowling near the right ram-air tube, there is a unused connector containing two wires - black with white stripe and brown with white stripe. The brown with white stripe is a switched 12V DC power source that is on the same circuit as the rear parking lights. The black with white stripe is a ground. This connector is used for running lights for European models, and is unused on the US Hayabusa. This is the best place to tap into for power and ground.

On the front cowling near the right ram-air tube, there is a unused connector containing two wires - black with white stripe and brown with white stripe. The brown with white stripe is a switched 12V DC power source that is on the same circuit as the rear parking lights. The black with white stripe is a ground. This connector is used for running lights for European models, and is unused on the US Hayabusa. This is the best place to tap into for power and ground.

Boost by Smith has a premade connector you can buy that gives you multiple connections by plugging inot the connector that Rusher mentions above, without cutting into your wiring...direct plug-in connection. He's a Org sponsor...

Back