high tech speed LED's

Toyz

Registered
Installed my led's from high tech speed, wow are they bright!
They are a bit brighter than the factory LED's on my old 04 GSXR600 . I have not decided if I'll chop the blinkers off and use the integrated led's, have not hooked those up yet, just the running and stop light. The programmable part is very cool and eye catching. I have the running light where the led's scan left to right and the brake light will start in the middle go outward 50% brightness and then back in 100% brightness. I had a clear alternative lens cover but it kinda distorted the led's so I am sending it back and they are sending me the crystal clear model which has the same lines as the factory lens so i'm hoping it gives the same effect. Tomorrow my HID kit should arrive
thumbs-up.gif

MVC_003F.JPG

Pictures really don't do it justice, my friend has the clear alternative model and this one is definately brighter.

MVC_004F.JPG

I looked at those before and lost the link. Can you post up the info for that LED system?

It looks damn good!

Thanks,

Josh
wink.gif

A whole lot of light coming off the back of your bike. I like that!

Nice and bright! No problem seeing those!

Nice, another mod to do,
I order the LP verison 3 times, they never did get it right, the brake light never did come on, but the turn and running lights look good, and sent them back 3 times.

so toyz,are you planning on removing the stock blinkers?
I have not decided if I'm going to remove them or not just yet. One of the main reasons why I bought this was for visibility on the road. I've tested the blinkers they are bright but I just don't know if I'll chop it off just yet. I think the deciding factor will be what the crystal clear lens cover looks like.

Back