Experienced Rider Course

mrjoeys50

Registered
Anyone take their stretched bike though this (+6)? I am going to Germany soon, and need to complete this or the basic course again (completed 7 yrs ago). You have to take one every 2 yrs... anyway.... I just don’t know how easy it is to do the figure 8 in the box with this beast??? Thanks guys/gals:beerchug:

I couldn't imagine doing it. Don't they give you more room for how big the bike is, or is it just for the motor size (like a 1300 would have more room than a 600) ?

Dunno about a 6" over, but people do the advanced course on full dressed Hardleys and Gold Wings, so you should be close.

we see that a lot, i'm also working motorcycle safety for the Pearl Harbor base and we a lot of +6 1k and busas.. they all complain that there is no way they can manage those bikes so we have had a few demos with and instructor bike (05 busa with +10 arm and we take turns flicking that thing around.. Its never the bike ... IMO
I have taken my license in cali with a +8 busa twice... just need to get familiar with counter steer the beast... our other demo is a zx-14 and that is fun as well:laugh:

Back