Exhaust upgrade - Brocks

Black Mamba Motorcycle GIF by Moore Mafia

SC sounds pretty good. But will it increase performance as much as the Brock's would?
You will find the weight loss of a good aftermarket exhaust outweighs the performance gains between them...

Lots of information points to Brocks exhausts to be the top performers but the difference across the board of aftermarket exhausts are negligible.

So that being said, it opens up the possibilities for you to choose which one you like both the sound and appearance.

I personally am a Yoshimura guy, always have been, always will be....even though other exhaust systems might make a touch more power at specific rpms...

But an exhaust thread can turn into a tire, chain, brake pad, etc thread where if you ask 10 people there will be 9 different answers...

SC sounds pretty good. But will it increase performance as much as the Brock's would?
if you are worried about hp then you should consider the exhaust that is set up for the type of riding you do. brock’s tend to b used for drag racing with their short lengths but with that comes more noise for the rider. the hp differences on a stock engine are small. unless you are actually racing id go with what sounds and looks good to you. does SC make a full system for the busa? all i’ve seen are slip ons. performance wise a full system will likely out perform a slip on on a busa since the oem header incorporates a cat (gen 2/3.)

I just looked at the Brock’s Performance page and their pipes for the G3 start at $1400 and the sidewinder is $2500. So I don’t understand an extreme price for one. $100-$200 for professional installation and getting the computer squared shouldn’t be that much. So I really don’t understand

I just looked at the Brock’s Performance page and their pipes for the G3 start at $1400 and the sidewinder is $2500. So I don’t understand an extreme price for one. $100-$200 for professional installation and getting the computer squared shouldn’t be that much. So I really don’t understand
Hi. It is a custom turbo made of Inconal. One bend was $500.00.

Back