Exhaust Bends

super851

Registered
I have the HMF High Mount Carbons, just wonder if the 2 extra bends will cause additional back pressure instead of a un-restricted flow out. If it does what are the pro's and con's of this? Thanks for any and all info on this.

Absolutely! Your bike will run terrible and you will be slower than a Honda Rebel 250
sad.gif
I would advise boxing it all back up and sending it to ME immediately for disposal
tounge.gif
poke.gif

simply put, Bends = restriction. I cannot believe that 1 extra decreased radius bend per side will be problematic for you perfomance wise. I am comparing that system to a mid-rise exhaust system. I however am not a exhaust officianado but I did stay at a Holiday Inn express last night
biggrin.gif
You have nothing to worry about

super851 I'm no expert on exhaust, but I know for sure that its going to change the performance of your bike. There is this post in the technical section of this board that talks in depth about exhausts... I suppose you might want to check it out
smile.gif

Oh yeah... and if your the lazy types, here is the link to that topic

biggrin.gif
Hope it helps you. WarBaby is the Exhaust guru on this board, you might want to take his opinion before you do something crazy with your exhaust
tounge.gif

Back