HMF BigBird...?

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Looking to get rid of my Two Brothers full exhaust and buy a HMF "Bigbird" full system... Anyone running this set-up? Pro's/Con's, etc...
Now for the real skinny, who's got the best deal TMD?
Found a complete set-up (new) for $855 TMD......

Off the topic, but why are you getting rid of the 2 brothers & are you selling it?
wink.gif

Hey Bug,

Monster Speedfreak is running one, has a video that's been circulating around here. I'll look for the link and try to post it here. Haven't heard anyone else running one on the board.

Will be getting rid of the Two Brothers exhaust as soon as I locate a Bigbird setup...
Thanks for the link, that is one throaty pipe!
smile.gif

will wake up your neigborhood: muzzys with the packing raced outta it.....

I'll do a sample if interested................
wink.gif

Looking to get rid of my Two Brothers full exhaust and buy a HMF "Bigbird" full system... Anyone running this set-up? Pro's/Con's, etc...
You looking for Carbon or Alum.
Prices on HMF website is Carbon $799; Alum $619.

You looking for Carbon or Alum.
Prices on HMF website is Carbon $799; Alum $619.
BigBird full system?
Yes, Big bird.
HMF

How did I miss this...? Thanks for getting me back on track; Now should I do aluminum or Carbon?

Man I wanted a big bird so bad when I got my muzzy system....just couldn't pull together the money. I love my muzzy, but I'll be getting a bird someday too....and it seems those prices have come down since I was shopping last year...very cool.

It is my 1st choice... My 2nd would be a Ti System that is either a true 4 into 2 or a 4 into X into 2 and use Yoshimura CF Tri-Oval Dual Tip Cans.

well I can certainly offer the "I got buzzed by one" opinion..... If you fly past an unsuspecting person they will be a little rattled.... errr, chewin a hole in the seat .... cuz those bad boys are LOUD!!!

And Carbon Fiber man.... its the only way to fly
cool.gif
(especially that close to the passenger pegs
wink.gif
)

Back