Ever Had Something That Just Made Your Day...

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I found a 20.00 bill in my pocket one time and that was pretty cool, I realized I was a year younger than what I thought I was one year too. But the best small surprise that I can come up with is when I find a brand new pair of socks in my drawer that has never been used. You know the type all soft and thick, by some miracle you have pushed them aside for a year until one day you snag em... That was this morning, a new pair of cushy socks made my day...

It's the little things I tell ya..

Cap

I found a $20.00 on the sidewalk in Vegas, played .25 of it at Circus Circus and won $125.00 on the old quarter slots first pull. Also, after going up $100.00 on the "new member free chips" at Treasure Island I decided my luck was out, sold the $40.00 worth of free chips for $30.00. Played 20 min walked out with $274.75.

I found a $20.00 on the sidewalk in Vegas, played .25 of it at Circus Circus and won $125.00 on the old quarter slots first pull. Also, after going up $100.00 on the "new member free chips" at Treasure Island I decided my luck was out, sold the $40.00 worth of free chips for $30.00. Played 20 min walked out with $274.75.

Okay you win again.. (Better Story) All I got is some old socks. :(

I wouldn't say it's better. Just my "luck" story. Not even close to the mornings I get woke up by kisses from my little girl. Now those are special.

Back