Eugene Oregon

niso

Registered
Just relocated my office from Vancouver Wa to Eugene Oregon. Any org members in this area. Did see a Gen I silver and blue on the beltline last week.

I grew up in that area. There are sooo many great areas to ride and visit. Frankly I have always regretted leaving and have been looking for a reason to go back.

Take 99 north to Corvallis, cut over to Philomath and head to Newport Bay, then ride down the coast to Florence and cut back through to Eugene. It is a great way to spend the day

If you head north out of Newport Bay you can ride the coast through Depot Bay and up to Lincoln City. Great place to spend the night and then head to Florence the next morning.

Enjoy and please post pics for those of us less fortunate :beerchug:

We will be doing a few track days in Portland, come join us for some fun. Meet new people and enjoy the camaraderie along with a whole lota speed and corner practice! :cheerleader:

We also do a few trips to eastern Oregon if that may interest you?

We will be doing a few track days in Portland, come join us for some fun. Meet new people and enjoy the camaraderie along with a whole lota speed and corner practice! :cheerleader:

We also do a few trips to eastern Oregon if that may interest you?

Actually just moved from Vancouver with PIR only 20 minutes away, but still plan on being there often this year as an observer only. But thanks for the invite.

I grew up in that area. There are sooo many great areas to ride and visit. Frankly I have always regretted leaving and have been looking for a reason to go back.

Take 99 north to Corvallis, cut over to Philomath and head to Newport Bay, then ride down the coast to Florence and cut back through to Eugene. It is a great way to spend the day

If you head north out of Newport Bay you can ride the coast through Depot Bay and up to Lincoln City. Great place to spend the night and then head to Florence the next morning.

Enjoy and please post pics for those of us less fortunate :beerchug:

Originally from Roseburg so I know how great the roads are. We are out east of Eugene and the loop down 58 up to Bend and back thru Sisters will be one of the first, when the nice weather gets here any way.

Back