Equilibrium

eynlai

Registered
for those that havn't seen it yet, and for those that could use a refresher... Here's a cool compilation clip of a great movie. I really do think this movie led Christian Bale into the role of Batman.

And for those that never seen it yet (sadly because it wasn't marketed correctly).... You've not seen GUN FIGHTING until you've seen "Gunkata" in this movie.

Here's the linky:

http://www.ryoni.com/news/136/ARTICLE/1489/2006-09-01.html

I like the music.
cool.gif
looks like it's full of action.

WoW.....Did you check the other Videos out on that site? WOW!
I just did. Yeah, WOW! Talk about "artsey" with some hot babes. Nice. Even the Jap Anime music videos are something to gawk at. Check out Final Fantasy VIII set to Engima's Gravity of Love.

Damn shame when they made Final Fantasy into a movie they didn't base it off of VIII. I always thought that was the best one anime and story wise.

Jim,

the music was VAST Visual. Audio. Sensory. Theator. or somthing like that. I have the cd. Its good, give it a listin. Lots of good music on it. Pretty When You Cry is my Fav.

Rented it last night... Pretty good!!! Thanks for the referral! I never would have seen it otherwise. I have already told all my sci-fi geeks about it.
tounge.gif

Back